- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Longines - anniversary pocket watch - 16-10-2012
Longines - anniversary pocket watch
Longines is celebrating its 180th anniversary, and to mark the event it has launched the Longines Lépine 180th anniversary watch. This version of the pocket watch in steel (shown at left above), numbered but not a limited edition, reacalls the first pocket watches made by Auguste Agassiz in Saint-Imier, Switzerland. It is 56 millimetres in diameter, with the L878 manually-wound mechanical movement. The guilloché back cover is opened by pushing a button in the crown, and it reveals the engraved caseback. The white lacquered dial has black Roman numerals and blued steel Breguet hands.
This is the steel version of a pocket watch in yellow gold (right), a limited edition of 180 watches shown at Baselworld 2012.