- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Links of London's Olympic-bling giveaway - 10-05-2012
Links of London's Olympic-bling giveaway
LONDON - If you've got Olympic fever for the 2012 Games then pick up a piece to remember it by. Pieces from Links of London's Official Jewellery Collection for London 2012 are selling like hotcakes. Browsing online, we've already seen some of our favourite charms go out of stock.
If you're not inclined to buy the jewellery for the sport appeal, would an 18-carat gold £20,000 necklace will entice you to? The brand is giving away one limited-edition Entwine necklace (seen here on the right) to anyone eligible who buys a piece from the London 2012 Collection. See more info on their contest page.
Check out the Links of London Olympic collection
Fashion & Sports, the story