- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Level Shoe District Opens in Dubai - 29-10-2012
Level Shoe District Opens in Dubai
Level Shoe District, the world's largest shoe store and the first deparment store dedicated to footwear, opened earlier this month in Dubai Mall, United Arab Emirates. Intended to foster discovery and offer products which appeals to a variety of tastes, this mega store has redefined the shoe shopping experience. Spanning more than 96,000 square feet and featuring thousands of brands, styles, and types of footwear, the store triumphs over competitors such as Barneys Department Store in New York City. Comprised of 40 boutiques carrying 250 designer brands, the store is divided into 4 distinct areas for easy navigation: women's designer, women's contemporary, men's designer, and men's trend shoewear. Every shoe fanatic's favorite designer labels, from Louboutin to Ann Demeulemeester, are always in stock.
The store also recently celebrated the opening of Louis Vuitton's first Dubai pop up shop, a small and intimate boutique featuring the brand's latest designs. The store will carry the spring collection of Louis Vuitton four to six weeks before anywhere else in the world, creating a truly exclusive shopping experience. Level Shoe District also contains a concept store called The Zoo, which is dedicated to smaller Middle Eastern brands and features local talent. By offering first class customer service, such as a private VIP room and an in-house master cobbler, a shopper's search for the perfect fit and style ends after a visit to Level Shoe District.