- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Celebrities - Lady Gaga gets the most coveted September cover - 09-08-2012
Lady Gaga gets the most coveted September cover
The Born this Way singer is in all her fuchsia glory for Vogue's highly-anticipated September issue. Describing Gaga as out of this world, yet strangely down to Earth, the interview covers a range of Gaga topics from her concert series to her new scent, of which she commented, “the fragrance is called Fame. It must be black. It must be enticing. You must want to lick and touch and feel it, but the look of it must terrify you.”
Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, and styled by Grace Coddington, only two shots have been released ahead of the August 14th release: the cover which features Gaga in a Marc Jacobs dress with origami detailing and this epic 19th century shot with the singer donning an oversized feathered hat.
Pink is definitely big for fall, even Gwen Stefani is even outfitted in an all-bubblegum ensemble for the cover of Harper's Bazaar's September issue. Check that out HERE.
Lady Gaga's 'Fame' scent drops first in Japan
Giorgio Armani's pink accessories for fall
Lady Gaga's costumes for the Born this Way Ball