- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Ladurée and Lanvin team up - 07-09-2012
Ladurée and Lanvin team up
PARIS - Alber Elbaz is already known as the sweetest man in fashion and now he's putting that reputation to good use with Lanvin's new collaboration with French pastry phenomenon Ladurée. Working alongside head pastry chef Vincent Lemains, Elbaz assisted in creating a new bubblegum pink flavour.
You can also choose to pack up your macarons in an intricately illustrated white box designed by Elbaz that features playful and fashionable women enjoying the sweet treats. The limited edition macarons will be available in Paris from September 25th with a global release slated for October 1st. Fashion and sugar? Oui Oui.
Read the Lanvin brand story HERE
See our favourite Lanvin accessories for fall HERE