- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Lacoste Spring 2013 shows off sport tech - 11-09-2012
Lacoste Spring 2013 shows off sport tech
NEW YORK - Pristine, sterile and wonderful - that was Lacoste spring/summer 2013 in a nutshell. Seeing the alligator emblem embossed on leather was a true joy and icy blue leather suits are surprisingly do-able when you've got Felipe Oliveira Baptista designing them. It's always great to see men's and women's looks side by side and the androgynous feel of the waxy and latex rich canvas made them easy to envision worn on the street.
A collecion rife with sheer overcoats, shiny shift dress, colour-coordinated sandals and raincoats that we'd want to wear even with clear skies, Lacoste continues to shed its singular polo rep for smart-set ready to wear.
Lacoste, the brand story
See the latest fashion stories HERE
See the hottest accessories of the season HERE