- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Furniture & design - Johanne Torpe for Pal Zileri - 13-04-2011
Johanne Torpe for Pal Zileri
Danish designer, DJ and Dictator - according to his business card, Johannes Torpe (pictured above) was at Pal Zileri to showcase a new collaboration with the Italian brand for Design Week. Torpe has worked with the brand for the past 15 years on various projects. Pal Zileri is one of the premiere names when it comes to men's suits and so it was only fitting that Torpe used some of Pal Zileri's fine materials to craft a piece of luxury fashion furniture in the form of a sofa (pictured below) and stereo cover.
Torpe (pictured above) models one of the suits he designed for Pal Zileri as he lounges on a couch of his own design. Only a few suits were made for the special occasion so if you're in Milan and want a piece of design week fashion that's both artistic and trendy stop into their boutique on Via Manzoni, 20.
Read the FULL story on our Fashion Blog
More on Pal Zileri