- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Beauty - Jo Malone opens a store in Turin, Italy - 21-06-2012
Jo Malone opens a store in Turin, Italy
Jo Malone has opened a new boutique in Turin, Via Lagrange 4/a, at the heart of the city's exclusive shopping district. This is the brand's third store in Italy, following those of Milan and Rome. Its stores are designed to highlight Jo Malone's signature characteristics of sensorial pleasure, which make its products ideal as sophisitcated gifts. Each item is presented in a unique package, which can be adapted to the customer's tastes and preferences, while always featuring the ivory-colour paper and black gros-grain ribbon which have become iconic symbols for the British fragrance brand.
As well as Jo Malone's fragrances, which can be personalized by means of the Fragrance Combining capability, the boutique offers perfumes for the home, with fresh and contemporary scents such as lime, basil & mandarin, vanilla & anise, pomegranate noir, and red roses & grapefruit.
The Turin store includes a Tasting Bar, where customers can enjoy a relaxing massage for hands and arms, enabling them to sample creams and lotions.
The store's details are: Via Lagrange 4/a, Turin, Italy, tel. +39 011 4546 467.