Van Cleef & Arpels 2011

by

 Google +

19 May 2011

The maison Van Cleef & Arpels continues to present extraordinary collections, building on its heritage that dates back to 1896 and the marriage between Estelle Arpels and Alfred Van Cleef. Alfred and his brother-in-law Charles founded Van Cleef & Arpels and moved into premises on Place Vendome in Paris. The Alhambra Collection was first launched in 1968 and rapidly became a signature of the house, with its combination of haute joiaillerie and pop culture.

Click on the button below to see a carousel highlighting some of the pieces on sale in boutiques.

View the Van Cleef & Arpels collections

 

Click on the button below to see some of the pieces in the innovative Jules Verne series

Jules Verne Collection