- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Jaeger-LeCoultre - watch your art - 07-06-2012
Jaeger-LeCoultre - watch your art
The Reverso, originally designed as a system to protect the more delicate face of the watch when playing polo, has developed into a space for art. The flick-over case provides a relatively large and unobstructed space that can be personalized as desired, with initials, a motto, or even original art.
An example is this, the sixth edition of Jaeger-LeCoultre Arte Portuguesa: A personal view of time by Julião Sarmento. The Reverso has a silkscreen print, signed by the artist.
Julião Sarmento was born in Lisbon in 1948, studied at the Lisbon School of Fine Arts, and has exhibited extensively, including representing Portugal at the Venice Biennale in 1997. He lives and works in Estoril, Portugal.
Today, anyone can order their own personalized Reverso, choosing letters, symbols and graphic designs from an extensive on-line catalogue. Alternatively, the watch can be personalized with an absolutely unique design. Click here for further details.