- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Hotels - Istanbul - The House Hotel Bosphorus listed as one of the best hotels in the world - 27-06-2012
Istanbul - The House Hotel Bosphorus listed as one of the best hotels in the world
Every year, travel magazine Conde Nast Traveller publishes the Hot List of the world's best hotels, which this year includes The House Hotel Bosphorus, Istanbul, one of the two Turkish hotels in the list.
The House Hotel Bosphorus became part of The House Hotel group in May 201!. The magazine cited, as amongst the reasons for its selection, the way that the hotel presents traces from the past, along with a modern and luxurious style, and great views of the Bosphorus. The Ortaköy district is itself considered great for a weekend of fun and romance. In addition, the hotel's design, masterminded by Autoban architecture studio, was commended, with its extensive use of brass, marble and walnut.
The building has historical links to the Balyan family, which built the mansion, as well as other important monuments such as Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace and other Ottoman palaces. Today, the hotel has 23 rooms, of which 19 offer spectacular sea views, a fitness centre, an attractive lobby, and a restaurant that serves superb Turkish and international food.
The House Hotel Bosphorus has increased its international repute with its celebrity guests, who include Ricky Martin, Monica Bellucci, Kevin Spacey and Matt Dillon.