- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
High-tech - iPads with the Midas touch - 17-04-2012
iPads with the Midas touch
The iPad 2 by London company Gold & Co. is a limited-edition product (250 units per region, i.e. London, Dubai, Hong Kong) whose finish features 24 karat gold applied in a proprietory multi-layer process. It represents a fine match for the iPhone 4S, also gold-plated and modified with a stainless steel rear housing, with bezels and buttons polished to a mirror finish.
Gold & Co personalize their products, with new steel housings that are laser cut and then plated with gold. Each is accompanied by a certificate, edition number, and a wooden presentation box. There are stores in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Italy, India and another six countries. For further info, see the Gold & Co website.