- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Hotels - Hôtel San Régis - soon to be even more beautiful - 02-10-2012
Hôtel San Régis - soon to be even more beautiful
Hôtel San Régis is a lovely hotel whose charm is in part due to its plush Parisian apartment atmosphere. Its beauty will soon be enhanced by new refurbishment work on the Restaurant, the Bar, Lounges and some of the bedrooms. The work, with design by Pierre-Yves Rochon and supervision by the Georges family who have owned the hotel since 1984, will give the restaurant and lounges a garden-type setting, with a new glass canopy providing greater natural lighting. It will provide the perfect atmosphere for breakfast, light snacks, business lunches, cocktails and dinner. Plants and trees will be planted around the canopy, so that from the bedrooms looking onto the sky dome, you will have the impression of a patio view.
The Restaurant's menu will also be totally recompiled.
During the most intensive period of work, from 25 November to 25 December 2012, the hotel will be closed.
We look forward to seeing the new look at the Hôtel San Régis!