- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - IWC Schaffhausen announces its latest ambassadors - 27-05-2013
Celebrities - Gwen Stefani rocks a whole lot of pink - 08-08-2012
Gwen Stefani rocks a whole lot of pink
Gwen Stefani is one of our all-time favourite style stars. A quadruple threat, she can sing, she can dance, she can design entire fashion collections and she can pose! Recently reuniting with former band No Doubt, the Ska princess is on the cover of Harper's Bazaar's September issue - the biggest yet for the magazine with 375 pages of advertising.
Shot by famed shock photographer Terry Richardson, Stefani's cover look (seen here at left) is a fashion tour de force, featuring an over-the-top pink flower pouf hat by the incomparable Alexis Mabille Couture, a Jil Sander gown (designed by ex-creative director/new Dior creative director Raf Simons) and Charlotte Olympia heels.
In her interview with the magazine Gwen touchs a bit on the topic of beauty: "I've always been a girl who loves to dress up, I like to make my husband like me more," she says, laughing, "and he likes it when I'm wearing makeup." The singer also briefly mentions how she keeps that rocking figure of hers: "There is no secret: You just have to eat healthy, work out, and torture yourself! "I like to wear clothes too much, so I try to keep focused." Amen to that!
More on Alexis Mabille and Paris' hottest designers
See more celebrity style news here