- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Gucci Spring Summer 2013 - 19-09-2012
Gucci Spring Summer 2013
Gucci spring/summer 2013 was a love letter to colour and ruffles. A symphony of thumping techno music that was met with full out concerto violins which blended together to play up the romantic meets futuristic vibe the house of Gucci has been championing over the past few seasons. Signs of Giannini's affinity for the golden age of Old Hollywood were ever present amidst long flowing gowns, high collared sleeveless blouses and undulating waves of taffetta.
The show started with several looks in a rich fuchsia before moving into cooler territory with full on blue, then progressing to forest green which then transitioned into lime green, yellow, black for evening and then glorious pure white for the final looks, the last plunging white number donned by Gucci muse, supermodel Anja Rubik. Several printed looks reflected snakeskin and leopard, while shiny sleek shoulder bags matched p perfectly with theirdesignated looks. The jewellery was on the heavy side with large gem-encrusted floral necklaces and earrings. A veritable fashion rainbow if we ever saw one!