- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Gucci for all seasons - the new 365-day travel set - 10-07-2012
Gucci for all seasons - the new 365-day travel set
How many times have you envied celeb airport styles? Gwyneth Paltrow in her all-black billowy looks with a handsome trolley in one hand and her daughter by the other or Robert Pattison in with a day's worth of facial hair and a classic T-shirt and creasless pair of trousers - how do they manage to look that good in this situation?
Here's an answer to your travel wear prayers: Gucci Viaggio. A new year-round travel capsule collection designed by the brand's Creative Director Frida Giannini.
The ultimate in sophisticated jetset, the clothes are made of versatile textiles from wrinkle-free waterproof wool to lightweight stretch cotton and matte nylon. Pieces in the collection include trenches, blazers, bomber jackets, cashmere tops, jersey T-shirts and cargo pants.
Gucci Viaggio also has a range of accessories from flexible high top shoes, ballerinas, calfskin totes and backpacks as well as blankets, sleeping eye masks and a cotton neck cushion. The collection hits Gucci boutiques and their website, this fall.
Gucci accessories for summer
Blake Lively is the face of new scent, Gucci Premiére