- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Gucci - Anyone for Tennis? - 29-05-2012
Gucci - Anyone for Tennis?
Gucci's latest series of watches for women is named Tennis, and the Gucci Sport logo on the dials is absolutely justified, just in time for Wimbledon. These watches have an attractive design: G Timeless Sport (above) comes in two versions, white and black, with rotating bezel, quartz movement, and 50 metres water resistance.
The model Gucci Coupe (below) has date and and a seconds subdial, a quartz movement, and water resistance up to 3 atmospheres (30 metres).
U Play is another model (below) in which white leather is used on the bezel, while the case itself is in stainless steel. This model retails at €495. The straps are classical Gucci with their green and red stripes. The ultimate second serve.