- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Furla - Candy Brissima Show in Istanbul on 13 September 2012 - 26-09-2012
Furla - Candy Brissima Show in Istanbul on 13 September 2012
“Candy Brissima Show” is an event that reflects Furla'a quest for continuously innovative experimentation and artistic departures. It was held in Istanbul on 13 September 2012, part of the Vogue Fashion's Night Out events for the city, at Istinye Park, the most luxurious shopping mall in Istanbul. During the performance the artist Sissi staged an ultra-creative production line where four people work together to assemble various elements that she had designed earlier.
Istanbul was the 8th location for this world-famous show. Once again the hyper-creative assembly line brought forth incredible creations, highlighting the Candy Bag the undisputed protagonist. This unique project represents a worldwide celebration of fashion, giving the brand's fans a once-off, memorable experience.