- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Esteban Cortazar reboots brand with NET-A-PORTER - 14-09-2012
Esteban Cortazar reboots brand with NET-A-PORTER
Colombian designer Esteban Cortazar made waves when he released his first ready-to-wear line in 2002 at the age of 18. If you haven't heard his name, perhaps Emanuel Ungaro will ring a bell. Cortazar was Creative Director of the maison from 2007-2009. Now he's experiencing a revival in his design career with the relaunch of his eponymous brand. His first new collection will be sold exclusively through NET-A-PORTER. The line consists of 17 demure asymmetric looks.
A lovely first collection for an already seasoned fashion vet, we fancy the neutral palette of rose gold, nude and off-white - hues that Cortazar is famous for championing.
To see the full Esteban Cortazar collection for NET-A-PORTER, click HERE
Read more about Paris' hottest young designers HERE
A dress from the new Esteban Cortazar for NET-A-PORTER