- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Celebrities - Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield prove they're Hollywood's most stylish - 28-06-2012
Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield prove they're Hollywood's most stylish
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are the blockbuster couple of the summer. Their on-screen romance playing Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy in the highly anticipated Spiderman reboot The Amazing Spider-Man has already earned them fan and critic attention. Combine that attention with a very public off-screen romance and you've got the two new reigning stars in young Hollywood.
Stone has already earned her chops as a fashion industry darling - for the longest time she seemed to only be wearing Lanvin out. Now that she's expanded her style repertoire, it seems like her good thread sense is rubbing off on her beau!
We followed this trending twosome around the globe to the red carpet premieres of The Amazing Spider-Man to see what they're wearing. Here on the left we see the playful side of these two with Emma sporting a Dolce & Gabbana dress and Christian Louboutin heels at the film's Spain premiere while Andrew goes old-school in a grey window-pane two-piece suit.
TRUE BLUE - Emma (in an Emilio Pucci dress, Christian Louboutin heels and Dana Rebecca Design earrings) plays the lighter side of the palette to Andrew's dark blue
PRIM 'N PROPER - Emma works a drop-waisted Rochas gown, Louboutins and Van Cleef & Arpels jewels while Andrew dresses up in a fine tailored number with classic black laceups.
MTV Movie Awards style
True Blood comes back in style
Kim & Kanye couple style