- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Dior - Chiffre Rouge M05 - 03-09-2012
Dior - Chiffre Rouge M05
The new Dior Chiffre Rouge M05 is in red and black, or just black, and its principal feature is the oscillating weight on the dial with a cotton piqué pattern, a grid of fine lines. Normally, in an automatic watch the weight is hidden inside the case, and so putting it in front of the dial is something of an innovation. This version has a red-tinted transparent case back. Water-resistant to 50 metres.
Below, the all-black version (the case back is transparent red).