- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Could this be the best fashion brand name ever? - 21-06-2012
Could this be the best fashion brand name ever?
Brand-naming is a complex business, particularly in today's world of international trade when a marque has to be instantly recognizable. But thankfully, there is still room for a bit of good old-fashioned linguistic fun, which will appeal to an English-speaking audience.
So, here it is:
Storm in a D Cup
I think it's inspired! Storm in a D Cup was founded in 2004 by designers Jenny and Veronica, with the mission of providing women with D+ cup sizes with stylish swimwear. The designs are made for comfort and support as well as good looks. Products are available at www.storm-in-a-d-cup.com In the photo below, the top part of the Balconette bikini in amethyst.