- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Corum - Titanium Bridge Tourbillon Black - 28-08-2012
Corum - Titanium Bridge Tourbillon Black
This watch dating back to 2009 has been revised with a black-coated model, which enhances its unique visual characteristics. This all-black model has a satin and black PVD finish, which focuses attention even more strongly on the central section of the watch, with the grey key (brand emblem) that rotates on the flying tourbillon. The horizontal baguette movement is mounted on bars, creating a unique and unusual look. Flange, plate and bridges are made in ARCAP alloy and are coated in black ruthenium.
The case is in titanium, with a screwed-in sapphire open back, so that the movement and its tourbillon can be seen from both sides. The functions are minutes and hours, but it is of course the tourbillon that is the remarkable feature, along with the 72-hour power reserve. The bracelet is in black rubber, and the watch has a 50-metre water resistance.
The Portuguese Tourbillon Mystère Rétrograde by IWC
The Openworked Extra-Thin Royal Oak Tourbillon by Audemars Piguet
The Montblanc Régulateur Nautique timepiece set
The Cartier ID Two Concept watch