- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Celebrities - Ciao Chloë, Miu Miu taps the indie darling for new campaign - 05-07-2012
Ciao Chloë, Miu Miu taps the indie darling for new campaign
FROM SPRING TO FALL: In 1996, Miuccia Prada's 4-year-old spinoff brand Miu Miu picked fresh-faced actress Chloë Sevigny to front its spring campaign.
Fast forward 16 years and both Miu Miu and Sevigny are on a much different level than when their first collaboration hit the magazine pages.
Coming off the crtiically-acclaimed HBO drama "Big Love," Sevigny reprises her role as the face of Miu Miu in a retro series of images that has her sporting a series of masculine-inspired tailored suits. Combining Miu Miu's eccentricity with Sevigny's peculiar sensuality = our cup of tea!
Blake Lively poses for Gucci Premiére
Louis Vuitton's new train campaign
Chloë Sevigny in Miu Miu's spring 1996 campaign