- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Christian Siriano - Spring 2013 is all about ballerinas - 11-09-2012
Christian Siriano - Spring 2013 is all about ballerinas
NEW YORK - Christian Siriano, aka the wonderchild who made 'fierce' the new 'fabulous' made a throwback to his old pastime: ballet. Yes the sprightly young designer was in fact a professional dancer before he ever became a household name thanks to Project Runway. For his spring/summer 2013 collection, Siriano found inspiration attending a New York Ballet performance of the 'The Dream.'
The show set the wheels in motion and soon Siriano was gaining access to the Ballet's costume archives. From elegant tutu-inspired pieces to ensembles dancers would wear on the streets, Siriano nailed the ballerina trend on the head with a cohesive and beautiful show. But honestly, who can resist pastels and chiffon? Not this girl.
Christian Siriano opens first boutique in NYC