- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Christian Siriano opens his first boutique in NYC - 31-07-2012
Christian Siriano opens his first boutique in NYC
"That's so fierce!" was Christian Siriano's catchphrase throughout season four of Project Runway, the fashion reality series that first catapulted the 26-year-old designer into stardom.
Nine ready-to-wear collections later, distribution deals with Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus, a bridal line for Nordstrom and a celebrity clientele list that would make any young designer green with envy, the affable young Siriano finally has a 'fierce' retail space to call his very own.
The 1,000 square-foot boutique is located at 252 Elizabeth Street in NYC's NoLita district. While Siriano is best known for his dramatic red carpet gowns, he's keeping the store's collection more modest and everyday, spotlighting his separates and sportswear.
This store will be the first of many to come, but his main concern is to keep his clients happy. One of his most demanding clients? Project Runway host Heidi Klum. "I’ve dressed Heidi a lot and she treats me as a working designer,” Siriano says. “She was a tough critic to impress [on the show] and is harder to impress now.”
Meet Paris' hottest young designers
Alexis Mabille to open first flagship in Paris