- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Chloé - third boutique in Hong Kong - 25-05-2012
Chloé - third boutique in Hong Kong
Luxury pret-à-porter brand Chloé have opened their third store in Hong Kong. The romantic, ultra-feminine fashion envisaged by Gaby Aghion 60 years ago – Chloé was founded in 1952 – is highlighted in the new boutique, with contemporary interiors dominated by light colours, and carefully-controlled lighting that reproduces natural sunlight complementing the light entering from the bronze-framed windows.
The store is at Shop 208A, The Lee Gardens, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, open 11.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. Tel. +852 2808 4755.
In the photo below, three bags from the spring-summer 2012 Chloé collection. Jade bag in multi-colour patchwork leather; Madeleine bag in Papaya calf skin; Angie bag in pottery lambskin.
In the photo below: Nalina shoes in tan calf skin; Jane shoes in brandy python.