- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Chloé celebrates its 60th anniversary - 07-06-2012
Chloé celebrates its 60th anniversary
PARIS - Chloé turns the big 60 this year and they are celebrating in a number of ways...
The first will be a retrospective at Paris' Palais de Tokyo that starts Sept. 28th. The exhibit will feature key pieces from the brand's history including designs by brand founder Gaby Aghion, her successor Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney and Phoebe Philo.
Chloé, the brand story
November of this year will see the opening of a 4,300 square-foot flagship on Paris' Rue Saint-Honoré next to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The store's design will be a new global concept masterminded by architect Joseph Dirand.
A coffee-table book commemorating the brand's history will also hit bookstores in 2013 along with a special capsule collection.
Find a Chloé boutique