- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Beauty - Chanel opens standalone beauty shop in London - 16-07-2012
Chanel opens standalone beauty shop in London
LONDON - Want a french manicure just in time for the Olympics? Chanel is ramping up for their very own standalone beauty shop in the heart of Covent Garden. The grand opening is slated for 24 July and it is planned to stay open until December, the temp shop will play host to a series of fun little events.
The opening will feature mime artists accessorized in Chanel jewellery and in the days following there will be activities like Chanel treasure hunts, workshops, consulations with make up experts, a pamper station for facials and other indulging treatments.
Chanel's Ephemeral boutique in St. Tropez
Chanel's Ephemeral boutique in Capri