- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Events - Burberry toasts longtime photog Mario Testino - 08-06-2012
Burberry toasts longtime photog Mario Testino
BEIJING - Mario Testino is the stuff of legend when it comes to fashion photography. He's number one on every Vogue editor's list and has been entrusted over the years with communicating the visual message of some of the most powerful global fashion brands.
Burberry is one of these brands with the photographer ringing in year 15 with the British house this season shooting a romantic black and white campaign with musician Roo Panes and Gabriella Wilde.With an official website already launched, Testino is being lauded with a high profile exhibit at the Beijing Today Museum in China.
For the launch of the exhibit, Burberry Creative Chief Officer Christopher Bailey co-hosted an event with Vogue China Editor-in-Chief Angela Cheung. “Mario and I have worked together, very closely, for many many years. Both his enormous charm and depth of his character shine through all his work. He is a photographer of unequalled talent with the remarkable ability to engage audiences worldwide through his pictures - capturing intimate moments that are globally recognised as era defining images," remarked Bailey of his longtime collaborator.
The exhibit 'Private View' will run in Beijing until June 27.
MARIO TESTINO'S NEW WEBSITE