- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Burberry launches The Britain in London - 08-10-2012
Burberry launches The Britain in London
Burberry made waves this past week as it entered into the timepiece arena with debut watch The Britain. How better to salute the latest member of the empire than with a glittering party in the brand's new Regent Street flagship with a 400-strong guest list that counted Jeremy Piven and Olympic gold medalist Victoria Pendleton among the crowd?
Hosted by campaign stars Gabriella Wilde and Rob Pryor, the evening featured a live music performance by British musician Ren Harvieu who wore one of our favourite looks from Burberry Prorsum's autumn collection, a shimmery multi-layered flapper dress paired with combat boots - very rock'n roll.
See Burberry's new Regent Street flagship HERE
Our review for the Burberry Prorsum women's fall show HERE
Check out Burberry Acoustic artist Roo Panes HERE