- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Bulova teams up with Richard Branson for limited edition watch - 06-09-2012
Bulova teams up with Richard Branson for limited edition watch
Virgin mogul Richard Branson knows a thing or two about flying, he does own a hot cosmopolitan Wifi-equipped airline afterall... The clock experts at Bulova Accutron are tapping into his impressive flight status for their latest set of wristwatches catered to the jetset gentleman. The new limited edition Richard Branson Gemini Automatic GMT wristwatch is exclusive to 500 pieces worldwide. Perfect for men of the sky with its sleek series of inner circles, its design smartly displays 24 individual time zones.
The watch features an ETA 2893 4 hand movement with a case crafted in titanium nitrate plating to make it extra hard and durable. The strap is also very Sir Richard: Black Croco grain leather with titanium deployment. A unique serial number (xxx of 500) can also be seen on the Movement Bridg and case back. The timepiece also comes with a COSC Certificate (Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres).
Check out all the latest timepieces in our WATCH & JEWELLERY SECTION