- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Brioni's new man - 09-07-2012
Brioni's new man
ROME - His name is Brendan Mullane, he hails from the UK and the last job on his resume reads Senior Head Menswear Designer at Givenchy.
Starting today, Mullane has one of the most legendary Italian suitmakers at his creative will. We can just picture him going through Brioni headquarters in Rome today where he will directly report to the brand's CEO Francesco Pesci.
"Brendan has real creative talent for all product catagories as well as a profound understanding of our brand as well as vast experience in menswear," says Pesci.
In response Mullane expresses his enthusiasm for his new post discussing how proud and honoured he is to become a part of such a prestigious brand, "I can't wait to start working with Brioni's master tailors and contunue to develop the brand while remaining loyal to its roots."
Best of luck Brendan, we look forward to seeing your work!
Men's trends for summer
See Brioni's spring/summer 2013 collection