- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Brangelina - the ring - 16-04-2012
Brangelina - the ring
Angelina Jolie's engagement ring was first glimpsed at a private view of the Chinese Art collection at the Los Angeles County Museum on 12 April. It was made by Robert Procop, Angelina Jolie's private jeweller, to a design created with a lot of input from Brad Pitt. A diamond was sourced specially for the task, and cut to an elongated tablet shape ideal for Angelina's fingers. The centre stone is surrounded by a series of smaller stones, graduated in size. The ring took a year to make.
Procop, Jolie and Pitt have worked on jewellery before, and in particular on a collection titled "Style of Jolie," proceeds from which go to helping children in need by means of the foundation founded by Jolie, the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict.