- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Boucheron - Serpent Opalescent - 24-08-2012
Boucheron - Serpent Opalescent
The Serpent Opalescent is a new interpretation of a classic Boucheron motif, the snake, made in diamond, opal and rock crystal. The treatment of the body is superbly skilful, with interlocking geometrical shapes providing an indication of the reptile's natural markings. The snake ends in a glorious rattling tail, with elongated hexagon shapes that provide a visual reference to the pattern on the body.
Below, a gouache sketch of the piece.
Below, inspirational drawings.
Further information: click here for company website.