- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Celebrities - Blake Lively debuts as the face of new scent Gucci Première - 02-07-2012
Blake Lively debuts as the face of new scent Gucci Première
Hollywood 'It Girl' Blake Lively has a lot to be happy about these days. The 24-year-old's post-'Gossip Girl' film career is taking off as her latest flick 'Savages' hits theatres this week, she's moved in with her hunk actor boyfriend Ryan Reynolds and now she's fronting the new Gucci fragrance Gucci Première.
In the first campaign image to surface, we see Blake looking Old Hollywood glam with a smoldering 'come hither' sort of gaze in her eyes as she looks out onto a sky-high view of Paris.
A special short film for the scent will premiere (aha!) on September 1st at the Venice Film Festival. With Gucci's long-vested interest in cinema, we can't wait to see what it looks like!
Check out the Dior Addict movie HERE
Kristen Stewart is the face of Balenciaga's Florabotanica
Gucci accessories for summer