- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Best IWC Pilots Watches for travellers - 18-06-2012
Best IWC Pilots Watches for travellers
IWC’s new Pilot’s Watch Worldtimer is powered by the calibre 30750, with a 24-hour ring divided into black and white sections so you can distinguish between day and night. Just use the crown to set the ring to see 24 time zones, including Universal Time Coordinated.
IWC’s famous perpetual calendar functions get a daring new look with the new Pilot's Watches collection. Big Pilot’s Watch Perpetual Calendar Top Gun, equipped with IWC’s in-house calibre 51614, has a perpetual calendar with a 4-digit year and moon phase display, along with 7-day power reserve.
The new Spitfire Perpetual Calendar Digital Date-Month watch is IWC’s first ever Pilot’s Watch to have both a perpetual calendar and a digital date and month display, powered by its in-house calibre 89800. You can read the hours and minutes recorded by the stopwatch on the totalizer at the 12 o’clock position.