- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Belstaff Spring 2013 - the biker goes high street - 11-09-2012
Belstaff Spring 2013 - the biker goes high street
NEW YORK - Belstaff spring/summer 2013 is a new, feminine and toned down statement from what the British brand once practiced. For it's first-ever showing at New York Fashion Week, the softer side of the motorcycle-turned-luxe label came out and we have to give Creative Director Martin Cooper props for reinterpreting motorcross wear into viable designer fashion.
While the leather jackets, belts and buckles are ever-present, we also saw sheer and demure midlength dresses, chic leather hobo bags and retro sandal wedges. Travel friendly without catering solely to motor enthiusiasts, Belstaff's arrival in New York via the runway and their new Madison Ave. address will surely mark a changing of the tides for the British house.
Check out Belstaff's New York store HERE
See the latest fashion stories HERE
See the hottest accessories of the season HERE