- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Bellucci brings Naples to New York with a menswear residence - 09-08-2012
Bellucci brings Naples to New York with a menswear residence
NEW YORK - Bringing a bit of old world to the island of Manhattan, Nedo Bellucci has created a veritable menswear mecca set via an impressive three-floor 'palazzo' on 5 East 57th street.
His company Bellucci Napoli makes bespoke suits, custom-made shirts and accessories for men which include ties, pocket squares, scaves and small leather goods. His concept is quite appealing to the Wall Street crowd, offering custom services, fittings and suit creation all under one roof. The 20th floor of the building is home to a VIP service area where new collections are shown, wine tastings are held and other intimate cocktails and events will take place.
Heading downstairs is a fitting room, where clients can see shirts being made before their eyes by an artisan. A former corporate finance professional, Bellucci made a bold move, quit his job and moved to New York to bring his bespoke concept to life. With him, he brought several master Neapolitan artisans and the rest is sure to be style history.
A Made in Italy gentleman's club in Midtown? Sounds like a great escape.
Lardini, a story spun in Italy
Men's travel wear for fall