- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Beauty - Balenciaga picks Kristen Stewart to front new fragrance Florabotanica - 29-06-2012
Balenciaga picks Kristen Stewart to front new fragrance Florabotanica
PARIS - In a stand by the house of Balenciaga to appeal to a younger market, they have teamed up with Creative Director Nicolas Ghesquière's long-time muse: actress Kristen Stewart. The brand's new scent Florabotanica is a natural and floral fragrance "it's about a dangerous flower," says Ghesquière.
The designer likened the bottle's retro design to that of glassware you find in a lab, with the striped tube resembling an extracting tube. Florabotanica includes a vetiver, amber, mint and caladium-leaf accord and a (hybrid) rose carnation.
What does its spokeswoman think? “I’m very lucky that I like the fragrance, because I would have done anything with (Nicolas Ghesquière),” says the actress. “And I’m a terrible liar.” We'll take that as a good sign Kristen.
Nicolas Ghesquière takes Kristen Stewart to the MET Ball
Kristen Stewart's Balenciaga outfits at Cannes