- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Asprey - Chris Levine and the Queen - 16-05-2012
Asprey - Chris Levine and the Queen
Chris Levine's holographic portrait of the Queen 'Equanimity' received worldwide attention when it was presented in 2004, and in June this year, it will be featured in a new installation created in cooperation with jewellers Asprey. The Queen's diamond diadem, worn for the Coronation in 1953, has been recreated by Asprey from a hundred white brilliant-cut diamonds, set in platinum and overlaid onto the original three-dimensional image of the 'Diamond Queen.'
'The Diamond Queen' is the title of the collaboration, and it will be a one-off piece that will be sold by means of sealed offers in June, coinciding with the Diamond Jubilee celebrations. Proceeds will go to two of the Queen's charities, The Woodland Trust and QEST.
You can see the installation at the Asprey flagship store on 167 New Bond Street, London W1S 4AY, from 28 May to 27 June 2012. The store is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Entrance free to all visitors.
In the image below, 'Equanimity,' Chris Levine's portrait of the Queen.
Asprey boutique addresses
Luxury is an everyday affair at Asprey
Gowns and crowns at Harrods
Montblanc and its jewellery inspired by Princess Grace of Monaco
We all live in a Dodo submarine