- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Events - Milan welcomes La Martina - 16-12-2010
Milan welcomes La Martina
Simple. Black and white. Minimalistic yet absolutely refined; with classic black and white checkered marble floors, high ceilings and exquisite interiors. This is the feel inside La Martina’s new boutique in Milan. La Martina, the Argentinean brand famous for its passion for polo, has opened its fourth boutique in Italy with an event today, 16 December 2010. The boutique is located on Via Pietro Verri, at the heart of Milan's top fashion district.
You know you are in polo territory the minute you step inside, with saddles, boots, helmets and polo mallets on all sides, blending in with the shelves. All the furnishings are dark which beautifully showcase the products, which seem to sparkle this holiday season. The interiors are very welcoming and remind the visitor of the friendly environment typical of polo clubs. Bright green plants decorate the shop while adding a touch of the outdoor atmosphere that is dear to polo players and that has become a characteristic of La Martina's fashion mission: converting the values of a prestige sport into unique style accessible to all.
La Martina: Interview with Lando Simonetti