- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Restaurants - Ramon Freixa gets the prestigious Tres Soles Award - 30-11-2011
Ramon Freixa gets the prestigious Tres Soles Award
Madrid's Ramón Freixa Restaurant has recently been awarded Tres Soles, which is the highest acknoledgement given by the Spanish Repsol Guide. News was revealed during the Gastronomika 2011 event held at San Sebastián.
Chef Ramón Freixa is one of today's most celebrated chefs. His cuisine is based on traditional Spanish dishes that bring together the disrinctive flavours of his childhood. However for Ramón his cuisine is not all that matters, he also prizes service and the space of his restaurant. It really does not surprise that this two-Michelin star restaurant, 2010 winner of the Millésime award for Best Restaurant and winner of the 2011 Madrid Fusion award has achieved yet another distinction.
On 1st December the chef will be a star in the road movie 'Guiados' which will be screened at the event to present the 2012 Repsol Guide. This will be the first film by Jorge Dorado and draws its inspiration from the contents of the guide and which offers glimpses of daily life of Ramón Freixa and other tres soles repsol chefs.