- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Shanghai shopping on Huaihai Middle Road - 25-10-2011
Shanghai shopping on Huaihai Middle Road
The number eight means prosperity in the Chinese culture so it's no wonder that the world's top watches and jewellery makers have chosen Huaihai Middle Road's hottest section - from number 800 onward - to open their boutiques in Shanghai. The Chinese economic powerhouse does not lack shopping options as there are Plaza 66 and CITIC Square, which are not far away from Huai Hai Road, as well as ifc Shanghai and the Peninsula Shanghai Hotel arcade on the Bund, a true luxury shopping destination. What makes this particular section of Huaihai Middle Road so special is that you can literally go from door to door shopping for the world's top watches and jewellery. The festive season is just around the corner and this historic avenue will be decked out in beautiful lights and decorations to welcome you into the embrace of Shanghai.
Follow this link to our shopping highlights in Shanghai.
Book your stay with our 5-star hotel partners in Shanghai