- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Paris Fashion Week Style - 03-10-2011
Paris Fashion Week Style
Paris Fashion Week is the last word on high fashion. It is the final stop on the fashion week trail and the preferred destination for many big industry names to debut their new collections.
So far there are two distinct directions the designers of Paris Fashion Week are taking: Minimalist/Futurist Chic or Rainbow Romp. We haven’t seen this much colour (or lack there of) in New York, London or Milan. Brands that let the clothes talk instead of the colours included Lanvin with super sleek and structured tops and skirts in pearl whites and black satin..
Continue reading on the LUXOS FASHION BLOG
(Photos: Left - Viktor & Rolf SS2012, Right - Dior SS2012)