- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Inside the Showroom: A look at Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2012 - 28-10-2011
Inside the Showroom: A look at Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2012
Here's a glimpse at the Milan showroom for Salvatore Ferragamo. Our latest visit here was to get an up close look at the new Spring/Summer 2012 collection. Salvatore Ferragamo's legacy lives on through the portraits hung along the entranceway portraying him in his glory days with a young Audrey Hepburn and making shoes in his Florentine workshop.
The new collection is stunning with plenty of elegance and sass to make up the perfect fantasy getaway wardrobe. There is plenty of variety in colour and genre with looks that range from the roaring twenties to the Studio 54 days of the seventies. We were big fans of the bold animalier print used throughout the new collection.
Full review of the new Salvatore Ferragamo SS2012 collection
See more of the Salvatore Ferragamo showroom on our FASHION BLOG