- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Chanel Camélia Brodé collection - 29-09-2011
Chanel Camélia Brodé collection
Gabrielle Chanel said she wanted to “cover women in constellations” when she first created the unique ‘Jewels and Diamonds’ jewellery collection in 1932. Her dream became a reality with the revival of Chanel Joaillerie in 1993, a rebirth which incarnated her favourite symbols: pearls, diamonds, bows, long necklaces and, of course, the famous camelia.
The 214 white diamonds and 174 black diamonds set in 18-carat white gold perfectly accentuate the Akoya cultured pearl necklace. The 18-carat white gold ‘grand modèle’ ring, set with 72 white diamonds and 145 sparkling black diamonds, evokes the seductive interlacing of a delicate satin ribbon. Light and precious, the Camelia blossoms into a bouquet bordered by 174 white diamonds in an updated eternity ring.