- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Radiomir 3 Days Platino by Panerai - 26-08-2011
Radiomir 3 Days Platino by Panerai
Officine Panerai are relaunching a specific, rare version of the Radiomir, of which only two examples survive. It was introduced in the late 1930s, and it was unusual for its minimalistic dial design. The Radiomir 3 Days is based on this pattern, with brown dial, and dot hour markers alternating with bar markers (the latter at 3, 6, 9, and double at 12). It has a P.3000 calibre designed and made at the Officine Panerai manufacture in Neuchatel, and has a brown alligator strap. 199 numbered units will be made, available from September at £26,000.
People in Milan can find out more about Panerai at an exhibition at the Triennale Design Museum. "O'Clock, time design, design time," curated by Silvana Annicchiarico and Jan van Rossem, looks at the relationship between time and design, with installation created by Patricia Urquiola. Panerai will present a display on the design of its watches, presenting one of its new Panerai 2012 watches. The show runs from 11 October 2011 to 8 January 2012. Press preview 10 October. The Triennale is on Viale Alemagna, close to Cadorna rail station.
Luxury sport watches