- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Events - Luca Di Montezemolo Visits Ferrari World Abu Dhabi - 31-08-2010
Luca Di Montezemolo Visits Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: The Chairman of Ferrari, Luca Di Montezemolo, took a tour of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi to see the progress ahead of the theme park’s public opening on 28 October 2010.
Mr. Montezemolo was taken on a tour of the site by Mohammed Al Mubarak, Chief Commercial Officer at Aldar Properties PJSC and Chairman of Farah Leisure Parks Management.
“Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a great project among friends driven by a common passion,” said Luca Di Montezemolo. “The people of Abu Dhabi, in particular Aldar Properties, have done an incredible job creating this spectacular theme park, where you can feel the Maranello spirit.”
“Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is dedicated to many different guests from young children to adults, families and motoring fans. Guests will be able to have a very special and unique Ferrari experience,” he added.
Learn more about Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
From Green Light to Red Speed