- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - The Webster boutique presents Summer in Miami - 22-07-2011
The Webster boutique presents Summer in Miami
Laure Heriard Dubreuil and Aaron Young, the founders of trendy Miami boutique The Webster launched an array of jetset events for fashionistas visiting the summertime city. The focus of the events was to put a spotlight on the South Beach area and its emerging fashion designers.
Browse designer summer collections
Things started off with a dinner at the swanky Tudor House where Food Network chef Geoffrey Zakarian surprised guests with popcorn flavoured icecream and homemade Oreo cookies for dessert (pictured below)
A model-filled pool party sponsored by Havaianas that counted the likes of John Legend and Nicky Hilton among guests kept things cool and on trend in a climate that went well over 100 degrees. Guests got to make their very own personalized pair of Havaianas flip flops - a feature that will also now be available in store at The Webster.
The events were just a taste for what will take place in December for the Miami Art Basel event.
Read more on travel and style